136 W. 5th Street Russell, KS 67665Offered at $149,900
Listing Agent: Traci Wieger
Taxes: $: 3804
Status: NEW PRICE!
Type: Single Family Homes
Year Built: 1917
Sq. Ft: 4191
Lot Size: 132 x 124
2 1/2 Story Victorian Home on Corner Lot
- Spacious Corner Lot
- Victorian Home with Large Covered Porch
- Double Oversized Garage
- Privacy Fence
- Located only a block off of Downtown Main Street and nearby Elementary and Middle School
- Brick Streets add to the appeal of this charmer
- Large Rooms and Tall Ceilings
- Spacious Living Room with Fireplace, Window Seat, Lots of Windows and Natural Light, and Dark Elegant Woodwork and Crown Molding
- Just off the Living Room is bonus room that could be used as a sitting room, play room, or office
- There is a formal Dining Room with Large Parlor Door, 3 large windows, built-in hutch area, and closet.
- Main Floor Bathroom has a shower.
- Large Kitchen with space for a dining room table and also an island- if you choose.
- 4 Bedrooms all on the 2nd level- 2 of them are quite large and the other 2 are average size
- 2nd floor has 1 and a half baths
- There is a landing at the top of the stairs with a large window and also some built-ins.
- 3rd floor is a bonus room that could be an additional bedroom, or playroom. Right now it is utilitzed as a storage room.
- Basement is finished- Large Living Room area big enough to entertain.
- Laundry room is in the basment and has a sink area.
- Storage Room and a separate Mechanical Room finish up the basement area.
- Large Backyard with Patio area.